Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Night with Bremont and Loring & Co. in Huntsville, AL

Quote Originally Posted by stewphill View Post
    Great write-up Jeremy! We had an excellent time and I really enjoyed seeing what basically was almost every variety of watch in the catalogue. Honestly speaking, I can't say enough good things about the Loring & Co. team, it really was a great event and those guys really know their stuff. If anyone is currently shopping around for a new or specific piece, make sure to give them a shout! It was also a great opportunity to meet Jeremy and nerd out over some fantastic pieces.

That being said...the "star" of the show for me was this -- An S500 on a vintage leather strap. Technically, it is a diver on leather, so the combo may not be for everyone, but something about it just works in all the right ways for me (excuse the terrible iPhone shot):

There was a recent thread about Bremonts on bracelets and I think this photo proves that they always look better with a leather strap. A lovely photograph.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    There was a recent thread about Bremonts on bracelets and I think this photo proves that they always look better with a leather strap. A lovely photograph.
    This is just what I need when I've spent the last few days thinking about getting a bracelet for my S500. I quite like the look...

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    This is just what I need when I've spent the last few days thinking about getting a bracelet for my S500. I quite like the look...

J.
    Haha! Maybe I've just saved you a few hundred pounds??!! Although I still want a bracelet for my 'C! The rule about always buy on a bracelet seems true!

I have a bracelet on my s500 and Oracle ii. The supermarine series is the only Bremont I like a bracelet on. I love my blue s500 on the bracelet. Hated it on the alt1.
    MBII-topper
    U2-t
    Wright Flyer
    Some old submariners, Zenith, Blancpain, GO, Omega, Breitling etc...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    Haha! Maybe I've just saved you a few hundred pounds??!! Although I still want a bracelet for my 'C! The rule about always buy on a bracelet seems true!
    Agreed. Having a bracelet option sure is swell during those hot summer months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

The s500 sure does look fantastic on the vintage. Thanks for posting the photo.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Agreed - the S500 and vintage leather combo is a winner.
    MBII-GN / Rolex GMT Master / Rolex Explorer / Schofield Signalman / Omega Seamaster / Breitling Intruder / Orange Monster