Thread: FS: Bremont APACHE AH-64 Pilot Watch - 1 of 34

FS: Bremont APACHE AH-64 Pilot Watch - 1 of 34

I have for sale a rare Bremont Apache ALT-1B AH-64 - 1 of only 34.

As you all probably know this was only made available to British military Apache Fighter Pilots who had served a minimum two tours of Afghanistan.

This one is brand new, never worn and comes with owner resume and pics.

A complete full set with all booklets, straps, carry pouch etc all in mint brand new condition.

Asking price is 4,995 ono and I can ship fully insured worldwide.

Any questions please feel free to mail me.

You can email me direct on jason @ sweepinghand.co.uk (no spaces)

I appreciate I am new here and this is a for sale post so if it contravenes any forum rules (I've read them and can't see it does but appreciate how forums like members to contribute rather than just sell stuff as I'm on quite a lot of them for my own interests) please delete it.

I am simply helping an Apache pilot to sell his watch as I know quite a lot of military guys and have done so for them with many other brands. I'm a big vintage Rolex/Omega and actual military issued watches collector myself and am well known around the world for this - I'm on most forums as 964RS.
    Last edited by SweepingHand; 08-23-2016 at 03:55 PM.

I have had a go at flying a Bell 47 and R44 - am I eligible to wear such a such a fine and distinguished watch?? :-)

Gavin

This watch sold last September however I have another becoming available in the next week (middle of May 2017) if anyone is interested....

It will come with extensive owner provenance - he was was deployed to Afghanistan four times accruing 1,000 hours of flight time in that theatre of war. He was involved in many engagements with enemy forces firing in the region of 14,000 rounds from the 30mm cannon, over 200 rockets and over 30 Hellfire missiles. He has also served many missions around the world and trained numerous pilots to fly a number of fighter aircraft and in weapon skills.

http://sweepinghand.co.uk/vintage-wa...-pilots-watch/

I have another Apache military Bremont coming in from an Apache pilot with extensive military flying experience.

Please PM me for details.

Jason