Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Forum Competition!

Military Forum Competition!

As promised, I'm pleased to announce a special forum competition to christen our new Bremont Military Projects forum.

For our current and former military members, please post a photograph on this thread of your Bremont military watch and then tell us a bit about it. That's all!

Every qualified entry will receive a special Bremont patch from the Bremont Military Team!

After the competition has closed, I will look through all the entries and select the best ones. Those lucky ones will get an extra special prize!

This Alt1tude forum competition will run from Tuesday, May 31 - Tuesday, June 28th!

Please note that the picture must be posted here on the forum, not through Instagram, Twitter, or any of the other Alt1tude channels.

Contest is limited to current and former military members, but fret not! We will have another forum-wide competition very soon!

Qualified entries will receive a PM from me, and I'll need to get your address to send the patch and prizes to.

Thanks, and let's see those watches!

Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jwalker9; 06-13-2016 at 02:27 AM.

And if you need helping posting a photo, there are some instructions located here!

Happy to try and kick this thread off! A "post to get a patch" seems like a fair trade!

Meet one of the Royal Naval Medical Service Alt1-C's, 002 to be precise. The photo is taken on operations in North Africa....sadly in this case shopping operations with my wife in Marrakech! The RNMS wanted a watch that could be worn anywhere in the world, in any conditions. It needed to be understated, resilient and adaptable. The Alt1-C appears to performing brilliantly so far. I love the way that no one notices the serpent and the anchor on the dial most of the time but I know it's there! The sun illuminates it nicely here though. We swapped out the rotor in the back too to make it black and red - Medical Service colours - again, normally known only to the owners.

With less than 40 made, they are a rare breed but happy to have introduced you to them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Military Forum Competition!

Post for a patch seems like a good deal, especially if I can get hold of 4, one for each of my brothers!

This is the Apache AH64 Bremont from last year. An absolute master piece and I'm proud to wear it every day, regardless of what I'm doing. It's not only the perfect timepiece to wear in the cockpit, but what's great about it, it only attracts attention from those who are really into aviation AND watches, perfect.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	3475  
    Last edited by jwalker9; 06-02-2016 at 12:56 PM.

My Bremont C-17...#94, the year I started flying the jet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by One Eye; 06-02-2016 at 12:33 AM.
    v/r

1i

Rolex GMT II, Breitling AeroWolf, Breitling Chronomat 44 GMT, Omega Seamaster 300M, Omega X-33, Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean, Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch, Stowa Flieger Automatic, Tag Heuer Indy 500, Orient Mako XL, Bremont C-17 Globemaster, STEINHART Nav.B-Uhr 47 vintage TITANIUM B, Hamilton Pilot Auto Chrono, Frederique Constant Worldtimer

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Happy to try and kick this thread off! A "post to get a patch" seems like a fair trade!

Meet one of the Royal Naval Medical Service Alt1-C's, 002 to be precise. The photo is taken on operations in North Africa....sadly in this case shopping operations with my wife in Marrakech! The RNMS wanted a watch that could be worn anywhere in the world, in any conditions. It needed to be understated, resilient and adaptable. The Alt1-C appears to performing brilliantly so far. I love the way that no one notices the serpent and the anchor on the dial most of the time but I know it's there! The sun illuminates it nicely here though. We swapped out the rotor in the back too to make it black and red - Medical Service colours - again, normally known only to the owners.

With less than 40 made, they are a rare breed but happy to have introduced you to them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mantis, this is awesome! I had known of these but have never seen one. Are the serpent and anchor "embossed" on the dial? It looks very sharp and easily able to dress up or dress down! Thanks so much for sharing with us here.

PM me your address.

Quote Originally Posted by Snelly89 View Post
    Post for a patch seems like a good deal, especially if I can get hold of 4, one for each of my brothers!

This is the Apache AH64 Bremont from last year. An absolute master piece and I'm proud to wear it every day, regardless of what I'm doing. It's not only the perfect timepiece to wear in the cockpit, but what's great about it, it only attracts attention from those who are really into aviation AND watches, perfect.

Snelly, thanks for sharing your Apache with us! Another rare beauty that we don't often get to see! Looks great on the DLC bracelet too!

It's so great for our Alt1tude membership to get to see and appreciate these awesome examples of the military projects that have been made!

PM me your address!

Thanks for kicking this competition off Jeremy.

Great to see the Military variants and to hear the stories behind them - and good luck to the wearers!

Now does having been in the Scouts count...........?

Quote Originally Posted by Snelly89 View Post

That's a brilliant picture - are you AAC?
    And yes, agreed on the attention the watches get, the same can be said for most (if not all) of the watches Bremont make - especially the MBII!

J.

Non-qualifying picture

Great to see the military versions! As I said before, if I could get the ex-reconnaissance guys to part with some of their retirement funds, we could make a terrific RF-4/RF-101/RF-8 etc. version.

Here's a picture of my new arrival with the old hat I used to wear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	3476  

Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil because the RF-4C is one fast son of a b........