Thread: Terra Nova Warranty Q

Terra Nova Warranty Q

Sadly my first disappointing experience with Bremont.

My TN purchased a little over 18months ago doesn't seem to hold charge. It slows about ten mins on the hour and the weird thing of all I hadn't changed what I was doing when wearing it. To and from work (no drops, stops or anything else).

I've had it in my winder on various settings to see if that would help. Not the case.

Has anyone had a similar experience with their Bremont? Who did you send it to and how long did it take to come back repaired? Will mine be under warranty?

Thanks

If it's purchased new from an AD then it's under warranty. I believe they have a 3 year factory warranty and they give warranty work top priority so you should get it back in a few weeks. Bremont will take care if you well, I would reach out to Bremont.

Oh and these things happen with any brand at any price so it's not unheard of, they will make it right.

Thanks all.

It was purchased at an AD so I'll get in touch with Chloe.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrettghu View Post
    Reach out to chloe@bremont.com
    We've been asked to direct everything off the forum to the customerservice@Bremont.com address instead, Garrettghu - but well recommended, Chloe is indeed a star.

Anyway, Nick, your TN will still be in warranty at 18 months old, so the issue should be fixed fairly easy and quickly. Regrettably, these things happen to watches occasionally, whether it's the cheapest automatic or the most expensive MB&F/Greubel-Forsey. Please don't let it discolour your opinion of Bremont.

Anything else you need, feel free to get in touch,
    J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    We've been asked to direct everything off the forum to the customerservice@Bremont.com address instead, Garrettghu - but well recommended, Chloe is indeed a star.

Anyway, Nick, your TN will still be in warranty at 18 months old, so the issue should be fixed fairly easy and quickly. Regrettably, these things happen to watches occasionally, whether it's the cheapest automatic or the most expensive MB&F/Greubel-Forsey. Please don't let it discolour your opinion of Bremont.

Anything else you need, feel free to get in touch,
    J.
    Got it, I guess she can't handle everything... lol.

Thanks.

Chloe Jane is indeed a star, above and beyond without a seconds hesitation.
    I have been having issues with Goldsmiths, the longest of long stories, and without Chloe Jane working so diligently on the problem I would have lost hope long ago.
    A real gem in Bremont's customer relations.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift