Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick stop by my local AD......

Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    The ZT with that back would be a great combo

As a side question what strap have you got on that P51 ? It looks quite Gucci
    Hey Shaky - the strap was purchased from the Analog Shift website. They specialize in vintage watches but also sell some custom straps.

-----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Thanks

A really nice looking simple strap that. I will have a look at their website

I was in Mayfair earlier today and Rudy let me have a good look at the ZT, agree with comments above re the caseback, no competition to that on the original P51 but the watch itself is an impressive looking timepiece. For me however the ALT1-C in cream remains the iconic Bremont!!

Looking at the latest copy of the Bremont newsletter for spring - summer 2016 it is clear that the Americas Cup will be huge for the brand, the new Regatta series watches and the OTUSA in particular look the part. I have no doubt the relationship with Larry Ellison will be seen as a major coup for the firm as he is bound to heavily promote the various events in the run up to Bermuda in 2017, Chicago in June of this year will be fascinating to see.

Cheers,
    Gavin

I haven't seen the ZT in real life and it looks a nice watch, but to me what that side by side shows is how great the original p51 was