Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boeing BB100 LE - different colour options. Opinions please!

No worries. It does not feel much bigger than my ALT-C, It looks bigger, because it is 2mm higher. But because of the titanium, it is lighter so does not 'feel' much larger than an ALT1-C

Also, the pushers and crown are screw down. This means you need to unscrew to push start/stop and reset the chronograph. The crown and pushers are longer than ALT1 range, they are about the same height as MB crowns. I noticed the crown was digging in more than a normal. I know my ALT1-C measures 47mm from end to crown. My guess is the Boeing 100 measures 48.5, maybe 49 with crown. The spiral pattern on the crown and pushers are beautiful and make it easier to 'adjust' than the normal fluting.

The leather strap looks really cool and will look even better once it breaks in.

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    No worries. It does not feel much bigger than my ALT-C, It looks bigger, because it is 2mm higher. But because of the titanium, it is lighter so does not 'feel' much larger than an ALT1-C

Also, the pushers and crown are screw down. This means you need to unscrew to push start/stop and reset the chronograph. The crown and pushers are longer than ALT1 range, they are about the same height as MB crowns. I noticed the crown was digging in more than a normal. I know my ALT1-C measures 47mm from end to crown. My guess is the Boeing 100 measures 48.5, maybe 49 with crown. The spiral pattern on the crown and pushers are beautiful and make it easier to 'adjust' than the normal fluting.

The leather strap looks really cool and will look even better once it breaks in.
    Something worth adding here is, as I'm sure you're aware, the different crown on the production model. The insert will be carbon, from the 787 flying testbed. I'm sure that will look pretty cool when they've finished it.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    J, no problems. Maybe, its a demo no004. Not the actual timepiece. Just sent an e-mail to my contact at HQ!
    Let us know what you hear back - I for one will be intrigued!

J.