Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boeing BB100 LE - different colour options. Opinions please!

Having seen all options I still like the all blue variant (option 2) but have to say that as a compromise, and a change that may easily be made by Bremont, I am liking the blue seconds and yellow GMT.....
    Come on Bremont - get some of that Boeing blue on the dial...!!!

No further opinions??

Brendan option is very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

I got to see the Boeing 100 (#4) last night. It looks great in person, the red second counter did not bother me. I compared it to the other Boeing's there, the red works with the brown as the blue works with the silver.

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    I got to see the Boeing 100 (#4) last night. It looks great in person, the red second counter did not bother me. I compared it to the other Boeing's there, the red works with the brown as the blue works with the silver.
    That's great to hear!! How was the colour brown in person? And how was the height of the watch on the wrist?

No 4 - you serious? Thats the one I have reserved.

Have to say I am now somewhat disappointed - as its second hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    No 4 - you serious? Thats the one I have reserved.

Have to say I am now somewhat disappointed - as its second hand.
    Oh. That's not good, Jerry. When did Bremont say you'd get it?
    If I can help in any way, to clarify or otherwise, feel free to PM.

J.

J, no problems. Maybe, its a demo no004. Not the actual timepiece. Just sent an e-mail to my contact at HQ!
    Last edited by Wildrover; 04-20-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    That's great to hear!! How was the colour brown in person? And how was the height of the watch on the wrist?
    The brown looks great, works well with the brown strap, and the 'totem pole' Boeing logo brings it all together. Neil mentioned that it was the same brown as the cockpits. Boeing wanted the pilots to feel 'relaxed', so they picked a warm brown. He also mentioned that Boeing did not want their branding/logos very large on the watches. This is why all you really see (from the front) is the little Boeing 'arrow' on the second counter.

The height was 18mm, same as the Model 247. The squared cross section makes it look more bulky. The ALT1 range is 16mm and those have trouble clearing some shirt cuffs. I recommend larger cuff openings for these.

Wildrover -Yes, it was #4. If I remember correctly, the number was B100#4.

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    The brown looks great, works well with the brown strap, and the 'totem pole' Boeing logo brings it all together. Neil mentioned that it was the same brown as the cockpits. Boeing wanted the pilots to feel 'relaxed', so they picked a warm brown. He also mentioned that Boeing did not want their branding/logos very large on the watches. This is why all you really see (from the front) is the little Boeing 'arrow' on the second counter.

The height was 18mm, same as the Model 247. The squared cross section makes it look more bulky. The ALT1 range is 16mm and those have trouble clearing some shirt cuffs. I recommend larger cuff openings for these.

Wildrover -Yes, it was #4. If I remember correctly, the number was B100#4.
    Thanks for all the info buddy!! Did it wear ok with that height? Did the brown dial/white outer ring make it wear bigger or smaller than its size?
    Sorry for all the questions but I'm seriously considering ordering one and i cant get to see it!!