Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Failed deployant again

Thanks David, I'll send her an email tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Steve. I spoke to Emma earlier today and pointed her in the direction of your thread, so if you send the watch in she will look out for it for you.

Emma is a star amongst stars at Bremont.

Let us know what happens.
    Cheers
    David
    Top work, David, it saves me a phone call tomorrow! Emma is indeed a star - very few people in the customer service world appear to pay as much attention as she does.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 04-15-2016 at 08:23 AM.

It is the hambleton vintage brown in that picture. It is as comfortable as it is great looking!

Everybody Counts or Nobody Counts

Does anyone know if Emma is still away (Emma@Bremont.com)? Just haven't heard back yet and surprised as normally she is very prompt.

Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    Does anyone know if Emma is still away (Emma@Bremont.com)? Just haven't heard back yet and surprised as normally she is very prompt.
    Steve, this is all in hand - I've just spoke with the team. PM for you.

J.

I thought I'd give a quick update.

The watch has been in for inspection and Bremont are going to replace the deployant with the newer and hopefully stronger type. Regarding the ding, I'm going to to service the watch with a gesture of goodwill from the company. It probably is time to service the watch although I wasn't planning to just yet.

All in, I must say I feel Bremont customer service has come through again. There aren't many companies that you can deal with a person and Emma has been most helpful.

Just the wait now, roll on 6 weeks......

The watch has been in for inspection and Bremont are going to replace the deployant with the newer and hopefully stronger type. Regarding the ding, I'm going to to service the watch with a gesture of goodwill from the company. It probably is time to service the watch although I wasn't planning to just yet.

All in, I must say I feel Bremont customer service has come through again. There aren't many companies that you can deal with a person and Emma has been most helpful.

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear things are looking up for your watch. I just sent mine to "the spa" as well and am anxious for that return package from Bremont!

Emma and the girls at HQ are great!!

Great to hear it is all in hand - this is why Bremont customer service is the best in the business, in my opinion. Do post pictures when it returns, Steve!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-11-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Wildrover
    A great endorsement for the folk at Bremont HQ, especially Emma in this case.

I will do.....I've gone for an orange barrel too!!!!

Now the more important question is what strap to put it on now to go with the new colour.............