Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Watches you always dream of buying.

Question Top 5 Watches you always dream of buying.

Hello all Welcome to this post..!

This thread is all about your dream watches you would like to buy if money was no problem.
    I know we all love to buy royal luxury watches but due to our budget we couldn't do so but If money was no problem which 5 watches you will buy for yourself in 2020.
    Let's talk about it here.

Well if money wasn’t an issue I’d have to go for the Paul Newman Daytona (because why not), an EP120, a Nautilus, Greubel Forsey GMT and probably an AP Royal Oak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blazingiron12 View Post
    Greubel Forsey GMT

Good to see another convert to the ways of the GF GMT. I've been lucky enough to try one on on a few occasions and it gets me every time. The other 4 watches for me (Bremont excluded) are:

MB&F HM4
    Greubel Forsey Quadruple Torubillion
    RM 035-01 'Baby Rafa'
    AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver (the only one of this list that I MAY be able to get one day - maybe when I retire!)

For a bit of fun, I've just added up the (rough) cost of the 5 watches: £1.3million. Anyone got a spare lotto ticket..?

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Good to see another convert to the ways of the GF GMT. I've been lucky enough to try one on on a few occasions and it gets me every time. The other 4 watches for me (Bremont excluded) are:

MB&F HM4
    Greubel Forsey Quadruple Torubillion
    RM 035-01 'Baby Rafa'
    AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver (the only one of this list that I MAY be able to get one day - maybe when I retire!)

For a bit of fun, I've just added up the (rough) cost of the 5 watches: £1.3million. Anyone got a spare lotto ticket..?

J.
    I am very jealous I’d love to see one in person let alone try one on! However very nice choices and I think mine totals to around £18.2 million due to the PN Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by blazingiron12 View Post
    I am very jealous I’d love to see one in person let alone try one on! However very nice choices and I think mine totals to around £18.2 million due to the PN Daytona

Here we go..

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Here we go..

J.
    Stunning!

A very difficult decision as without limits there are so many to choose from. I do prefer a watch that I can sensibly wear which removes a lot of the bigger watch options such as Jacob & Co.

I really like Vacheron Constantin and their Metiers d'Art watches. Then possibly a Breguet Tourbilllon. I like the Hublot LaFerrari although I'm not sure I could sensibly wear it. Then the Ulysses Nardin Hannibal Minute Repeater Tourbillon and finally, the Bremont Hercules Platinum (I had to include it, it's a great watch)

Most of my "dream watches" are not that expensive. Ranges in the thousands, which I could theoretically afford, definitely not millions.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I like the Hublot LaFerrari although I'm not sure I could sensibly wear it.
    You'd have to wear an outfit to match! Something like what Iron Man would wear to a funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Extralong View Post
    Most of my "dream watches" are not that expensive. Ranges in the thousands, which I could theoretically afford, definitely not millions.
    so what are they and why are they your dream watches? There's a lot of watches I like a lot that I could theoretically afford but I can't really call them dream watches as I could quite happily buy them. Dream watches are effectively unattainable. For someone who likes cars, their dream car wouldn't be a family hatchback, it would be a six or seven figure sports or luxury vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Extralong View Post
    You'd have to wear an outfit to match! Something like what Iron Man would wear to a funeral.
    I think that James Bond could carry it off!