Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont Boeing 100 - Limited Edition of 300 Pieces

Bremont Boeing 100 - Limited Edition of 300 Pieces

Last edited by jwalker9; 03-16-2016 at 02:25 AM.

The Boeing 100 is the first watch if the day! Thoughts?

Very different looking. I dig it but not a Boeing guy so I am not sure it is for me. I will need to see in person!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

I don't think this one is for me. Nice looking enough, but I don't know how I feel about the non-traditional brown dial, along with the yellow accents. On first look, it seems to be a bit too much. Maybe it looks better in person.
    Last edited by Vig2000; 03-16-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Not quite sure about this one, I can see what there trying to achieve as a LE for Boeing but it really doesnt hit the mark for me. They have had some better releases supporting brands (MB, Jaguar). In some respects it's quite similar to the TI-247 GMT. It will be interesting to see what price point they sell this for over and above the existing Boeing range.

Hopefully it will look a bit better in person as it's difficult to tell from the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie68 View Post
    Not quite sure about this one, I can see what there trying to achieve as a LE for Boeing but it really doesnt hit the mark for me. They have had some better releases supporting brands (MB, Jaguar). In some respects it's quite similar to the TI-247 GMT. It will be interesting to see what price point they sell this for over and above the existing Boeing range.

Hopefully it will look a bit better in person as it's difficult to tell from the pictures.

I can can confirm it indeed does - and the brown is an interesting shade. Reminds me very much of the cigar dials made by Hublot..

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 03-16-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Love the panda dial and the date posit is much improved over the regatta.

The thing I don't like about all their Boeing models is the lack of an angled inner bezel, it makes the watch looks as though there is a huge gap between the crystal and dial. The angled/beveled bezel helps alleviate that visual effect. I had a Ball Fireman once and it had the same problem, the dial looked like it was 5 mm away from the crystal and felt very hollow and cheap. the Boeings had a much better feel to them but still gave me that cheap feeling....

Your picture does the watch more justice than the press release pictures, warming to the watch
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I can can confirm it indeed does - and the brown is an interesting shade. Reminds me very much of the cigar dials made by Hublot..

J.

That's a GMT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1