Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Retirement Surprise

Congratulations Jim and all the best for your retirement

Congratulations Captain and all the best for the next chapter.

I'm amazed by the gesture of the Bremont boys. It clearly shows the level of respect they have for you, and I guess the forum.
    I'd be chuffed with a cap or t-shirt!

Cheers.....

Awesome. Congrats on the retirement sir. And nice work Bremont for being brilliant and different as always. As folks have said, what other brand would do that at this price point.
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Many congrats on your retirement enjoy it! Wonderful gesture by BREMONT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Congratulations on your retirement 👍🏻
    A beautiful gesture😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your well-earned retirement Capt and Bravo to Bremont for such a thoughtful gift to mark this occasion....

Enjoy your retirement, I'm positive you will. I retired once from the army after 24yrs, but now bacK in as I learnt at 41 my pension wasn't enough to maintain my hobbies. However I never got a leaving gift of your level
    Hooing retirement will mean more time to post on here, so we will all benefit for your retirement.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Congratulations! So many of my friends are just beginning their post-military airline gigs and we can thank guys like you for opening the doors. Enjoy retirement!
    - TexZan -

My retirement surprise just got better! About 5 years ago I bought my wife a Yacht Master with a trade from another watch, I always intended to buy a matching Platinum YM later! Then I found the Bremont brand! Every time I had enough money in my watch fund, a new Bremont would redirect my lust for a matching YM! Well my family surprised me with with a gorgeous pre-loved Platinum Yacht Master as a retirement gift! I don't know how my life could get any better right now! So here she is out with a cruise to celebrate! Cheers and Thankful Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    My retirement surprise just got better! About 5 years ago I bought my wife a Yacht Master with a trade from another watch, I always intended to buy a matching Platinum YM later! Then I found the Bremont brand! Every time I had enough money in my watch fund, a new Bremont would redirect my lust for a matching YM! Well my family surprised me with with a gorgeous pre-loved Platinum Yacht Master as a retirement gift! I don't know how my life could get any better right now! So here she is out with a cruise to celebrate! Cheers and Thankful Jim.
    I love the YM, Jim. It's probably one of my favourite ever non-Bremont.
    If you're ever this side of the pond, there's a seat reserved in a Lycoming powered beast for you!

J.