Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What have I done?

What have I done?

I've put down a 50% deposit on this Australian watch brand, my eye immediately being caught by the design of the watch but in the cold light of day I've a feeling I've made a horrible mistake. They should be ready for June when the balance is due.

Do you like the look of it?

Quote Originally Posted by jkeattch View Post
    Hi SuperRichieM, I actually quite like this watch, it will look pretty cool in the flesh I would imagine. Am I correct in thinking this watch retails for around 700, I'd say it's a pretty good buy just purely on design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, the price is right and the design I love the look of. Thanks for the reassurance!

+1 from me. Design looks good and the price is even better.

If you like it then why not. I like the look of the watch tbh.

it reminds me of some of the TV faced omega watches.

Edit - having read up it appears the 70's style watch was the look they were after, in which case they have succeeded.
    Last edited by Shaky; 01-18-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Am I the only person who can't see a picture of a watch in this thread!? *scratches head*

J.

Scratch no more Jake, more information can be found here, not a brand I have come across before and certainly a deal cheaper than a Bremont Jaguar!

http://www.motokoure.com/collections/mk-i

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Scratch no more Jake, more information can be found here, not a brand I have come across before and certainly a deal cheaper than a Bremont Jaguar!

http://www.motokoure.com/collections/mk-i

Gavin
    Thanks Gavin! They certainly look interesting.

J.

Thanks for the positive input everybody. I think it was the resemblance to the Heuer Monaco watch and the square case that caught my eye (along with the price being a little cheaper than a Monaco!). I've never done a pre-order watch with a deposit up front before so I was a bit nervous about that. That it's an Australian brand interested me too.

Looks good to me Rich. I like the dashboard dial layout, and the shape is very retro.

Good move if you ask me.

I actually quite like this watch too.
    Last edited by kaufen; 05-26-2016 at 02:35 PM.