Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do they say

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Wow man..... Terrible news. Ironically my SE needs service too. The manual wind is not feeling right at all. Feels like something is out of sorts like a grinding on each turn vs a smooth turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is not good at all and again very disappointing. I would hope to see a statement from Bremont stating why so many of these watches are encountering mechanical issues and why with a known part fault nothing has been actioned.

A shame that there are such a wide variety of issues with the watches, but I am sure that they will be sorted promptly and without fuss by the team. The MBII does seem prone to small issues - especially with the day/date windows. I wonder why?

J.

Yes the day/date issue is one of the few problems I've had. I don't truly understand how it can be clearly misaligned and still within their tolerances. It must be a pain to attempt to fix.

Are these rotor winding issues all with the same SE?

It did take two months to repair, but it is back with me again.

It has received re-lubricated, refitted a new escapement along with new bearings and reversers and a rotor.

It now looks new and with a complimentary strap.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post

It has received re-lubricated, refitted a new escapement along with new bearings and reversers and a rotor.

Looking lovely, Andy. I'm glad that it is (finally) back with you. Two months is a long time but, as I'm sure you're aware, it still isn't a bad turnaround compared to some other Swiss brands...

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Looking lovely, Andy. I'm glad that it is (finally) back with you. Two months is a long time but, as I'm sure you're aware, it still isn't a bad turnaround compared to some other Swiss brands...

J.
    My previous experiences with Bremont have all been actioned well inside a month, I have not had any issues with my Swiss watches (that said I have an Omega that now needs repairing).
    So I was a little put out with time frame of 2 months. However chuffed to bits with the condition it has been returned in.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post

Black leather with black stitching looks pretty sweet! Glad it's back in your possession and fixed up!

It is a lovely nice strap . Feels very soft so leaving it on to see how I get on with it.

My love and support for Bremont is wavered.

But come on guys (Bremont) this one is embarrassing for any company at any price point.

It must cost Bremont a ton of money to fix issues, the shipping, servicing ties up bandwidth then you will need to include a service case and maybe a small gift of some sort to apologize so maybe $300 hundred bucks lost? That is a 100% net profit lost dollar for dollar....I would hope that has someone's attention at Bremont.

This is the one watch that would complete my modest idea of a collection.
    Last edited by kaufen; 09-21-2016 at 09:11 AM.