Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Bremont Victory Steel Limited Edition #43/250

  1. #1

    Bremont Victory Steel Limited Edition #43/250



    Selling on behalf of original purchaser of this wonderful Limited Edition watch that rarely comes up for sale.


    This steel Victory watch we sold in September 2013 so still has 9 months of the Bremont warranty to run.


    Only worn a handful of times the case is in near perfect condition - there is a fine scratch on the right hand 12 o'clock lug.


    The watch is #43 of 250



    The warranty is complete but is un-named.


    Our client is looking for 16,000 ono. Please p.m me if interested or ring on 01270 611707

    David

  2. #2
    Wow, the asking pricing is quite steep, considering that there is another pre-owned SS Victory on TZ Showcase in which the asking is $16,000 (as opposed to 16,000).

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vig2000 View Post
    Wow, the asking pricing is quite steep, considering that there is another pre-owned SS Victory on TZ Showcase in which the asking is $16,000 (as opposed to 16,000).
    Hi Vig. Apparently one has previously been sold at that price, so the one on TZ sounds a good price. Our guy has said ono. but he'll just have to see what happens in the short term.

    Thanks for the feed back btw.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post


    Selling on behalf of original purchaser of this wonderful Limited Edition watch that rarely comes up for sale.


    This steel Victory watch we sold in September 2013 so still has 9 months of the Bremont warranty to run.


    Only worn a handful of times the case is in near perfect condition - there is a fine scratch on the right hand 12 o'clock lug.


    The watch is #43 of 250



    The warranty is complete but is un-named.


    Our client is looking for 16,000 ono. Please p.m me if interested or ring on 01270 611707

    David
    Bumped. Client has reduced price to 14,000 and will accept payment in or $.

  5. #5
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Bumped. Client has reduced price to 14,000 and will accept payment in or $.
    Just for clarification for those potentially interested, David, is that 14k in $ (c. $20000) or $14k USD?

    J.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Just for clarification for those potentially interested, David, is that 14k in $ (c. $20000) or $14k USD?

    J.
    14000 or, as you say, about $20000 USD

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    14000 or, as you say, about $20000 USD
    Not all that bad, I believe $20K USD is back at the original retail price?

  8. #8
    Bumped again.

  9. #9
    Bumped again

  10. #10
    Bumped again at 14,000.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites