Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bremont Victory Steel Limited Edition #43/250

Bumped again. Still at £14000 ono

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Selling on behalf of original purchaser of this wonderful Limited Edition watch that rarely comes up for sale.

This steel Victory watch we sold in September 2013.

Only worn a handful of times the case is in near perfect condition - there is a fine scratch on the right hand 12 o'clock lug.

The watch is #43 of 250

The warranty is complete but is un-named.

Bumped again now at £15,000 or $20,000.

David
    Please note that the watch is with the owner so if you have any questions on condition etc please pm me and I will pass them on.

Bumped again.
    Owner would consider having the watch serviced by Bremont as part of the deal.

Bumped again.
    Owner would consider having the watch serviced by Bremont as part of the deal.
    This watch has now gone to Bremont to be serviced and will have service warranty.

Being serviced at Bremont currently so would come with Bremont Service warranty

Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    being serviced at Bremont currently so would come with bremont service warranty
    bumped again.

The watch has just come back from Bremont fully serviced and refurbished with a 2 year warranty!!!

Bumped again.
    This is still one of the best L/E's that Bremont have done IMHO.

Bumped again.
    This is still one of the best L/E's that Bremont have done IMHO.
    Itís a surprise that this hasnít gone yet David, I canít recall one of the Ďheritageí Bremont LE hanging around this long in quite a while.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    It’s a surprise that this hasn’t gone yet David, I can’t recall one of the ‘heritage’ Bremont LE hanging around this long in quite a while.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me neither Jake, although seeing it in the flesh again has been a reminder of what a superb release this was by Bremont. Good memories of the launch on board HMS Victory too.