Thread: PIctures of my MB2 Selfridges Edition

PIctures of my MB2 Selfridges Edition

Here are a couple pictures of my new Selfridges MB2! The yellow barrel looks really good. I especially love how the MB yellow handle on the second hand macthes the yellow barrel. I tried to get the color right but it is not that easy.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00527.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00540.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00538.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	671  

Congratulations. Black and yellow are a great combination.

I'm so glad it finally arrived - and with such a cool serial number too. Well done for persevering!

M
    web: the #watchnerd (www.thewatchnerd.co.uk)
    Twitter / IG: @thewatchnerd.co.uk

Wow! Loving the yellow!

Would look great on a matching yellow croc for summer

I LOVE that watch, an absolute perfect example.

Congrats on getting one!

I would love to see that yellow MB on a Yellow Cat strap? What do you think James? Cheers Jim :-)
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    I would love to see that yellow MB on a Yellow Cat strap? What do you think James? Cheers Jim :-)
    I've been trying to order a strap from GGB. I respect the fact that Carl was away for a while. I will contact him again soon to see what he and James can come up with.

I don't know exactly what the yellow cat strap is, but I'm definately open to suggestions!
    No longer a fan boy...

Imagine this strap with yellow stitching and a black and yellow buckle! Cheers Jim . Try gasgasbones@ googlemail.com
    Last edited by CaptLeslie; 11-03-2011 at 05:19 PM.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

How comfortable is this strap? Because I do consider this one along with some others.
    No longer a fan boy...

The strap is very comfy! I have worn it in temps well over 100 degrees here in Arizona with no problems! Plus I usually wear my watch 24/7, so it gets hard use! Cheers Jim :-)