Poll: What is THE classic Bremont?

Thread: POLL: Which is THE classic Bremont watch? (So far)

POLL: Which is THE classic Bremont watch? (So far)

The Bremont collection consists of a number of key models which people have said are classic designs and great statements for the Bremont brand. We've highlighted 5 models which we feel are classic models... Vote to tell us what you think (Or reply and let us know your thoughts on ones we might have missed!)

The top 5 classics (In our opinion) are:

1) ALT1-C Cream

2) Bremont MBII Orange

3) EP120 Ltd Edition

4) Supermarine Black / Green

5) ALT1-P Black

Has to be the Alt1-P surely! But then I'd say the same about the Ana 'C if you had that up there!

Quote Originally Posted by bydandie View Post
    Has to be the Alt1-P surely! But then I'd say the same about the Ana 'C if you had that up there!
    I must say I agree with you there in terms of being a well-rounded timepiece - If someone was looking to buy a first Bremont and had the budget I would recommend that one.

I think the ALT1-C is more of a statement watch - very unique looking and quintessentially Bremont.

The ALT1-C just seems to encapsulate traditional British design, other than the various limited editions this is the timepiece that bremont collectors and watch enthusiasts the world over will adore for years to come.
    Authorised Stockist of Bremont Watches - [url]http://www.bankslyon.co.uk/bremont-watches.php[/url]

I voted for the ALT1-C Cream but as a Brit in the States I have to love the ALT1-Z and choose it as my #1 Bremont piece.
    Very British in design and and very Bristish in terms of Zulu time plus it has the aesthetic DNA that Bremont is known for!

I've voted for the MBII Orange. I have a sneaking suspicion that that model will draw the most attention to the brand in the long run, due to the Martin Baker connection and the coolness factor. While the ALT1-C may be a more handsome and more established watch, it looks a lot less unique than the MBII. I really think the MBII has all what it takes to become the Omega Speedmaster of the 21st century.

MBII for me as well.

The fact it has so man unique design attributes makes it feel special to me and really shows the potential of the brand.

ALT1-C : so british !!!

smart, classic, simple, looks like a jaguar dashboard.....old england style.......IMO ( from a froggy.......) : laura ashley fourniture, miss Mapple, fortnun & mason tea, Lord brett Sinclair ......

ALT1-C - tried one on today in Jameson & Carry, Aberdeen, and was blown away by the sheer class of it.