Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Third Annual Alt1tude Forum Halloween Competition

I didn't submit this as an entry as it has no Bremont tag to it but I thought this one that my son did was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

I didn't submit this as an entry as it has no Bremont tag to it but I thought this one that my son did was lovely.
    That's some good carving skill, David!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 11-04-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Here was mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    So been away for the halloween weekend (as it turns out with no internet) and was all set to carve my pumpkins when my kids decided they wanted to help out so here are there efforts although not bremont related. No where near as impressive as the previous entries but they wanted to have a go.

First up is my daughters Ill leave it to you to decide if its scary or not, it was a first for me but here it is a miffy pumpkin! Yes she was 100% sure thats what she wanted although she is only 3.

Second up is my sons which I think is pretty impressive for a 5 year old, with a very blunt knife.
    Indeed, quite an impressive effort from your 5 year old! My son is also 5 and I don't think he could do that!

Well I'm happy to announce that Awildermode is the winner of the 2015 Halloween competition! Congrats! He'll be getting a MBII style keychain in Orange, and a Polo shirt!

Thanks to the others who participated! I've got some other goodies that will be coming your way!

Congratulations, Awildermode! Enjoy the keychain and t-shirt!

J.

Thanks, JWalker9 for putting together the competition. And, thanks for everyone's kind comments. This was fun...time to wash my face.

”Indeed, quite an impressive effort from your 5 year old! My son is also 5 and I don't think he could do that!“

He did have a bit of help and a lot of anxious moments from me the dark hides the extra cuts quite well!
    Congrats to the winner, very well deserved. A lot of effort obviously went into that and thanks for putting on another great competition.
    Last edited by jon; 11-05-2015 at 04:45 PM.