Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: New Bremont LE

  1. #1
    Senior Member CaptLeslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    611

    New Bremont LE

    I ran into Neil Head, West Coast Bremont rep., at ED Marshall yesterday during their Octoberfest watch gtg. While he wasn't looking I snatched Bremonts newest Partnership LE the BOERACLE MODEL 1! She is a stunning combination of the Boeing Model 1 and the America's Cup Oracle! I think she will be a flyaway hit! I hope Neil doesn't find out I was the one who walked off with her! Cheers Jim . . .
    Last edited by CaptLeslie; 10-25-2015 at 05:09 PM.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

  2. #2
    Love that strap. Do you happen to know width at lug end?

  3. #3
    Senior Member CaptLeslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    611
    The strap is a standard 22mm lug width for Bremont! The red has not been released for sale yet since it will be standard on the Oracle! You can get the same strap in black or blue thru your AD or online Bremont boutique. I was lucky enough to get a loaner strap to play with because Neil saw how much I liked it and didn't want to see me start crying! I have tried it on several Bremonts with no fit issues yet! It is designed to fit the trip-tic case perfectly! Right now I even have it on the deployment clasp, but I think the pin buckle suits it best! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

  4. #4
    Thanks for reply

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    The strap is a standard 22mm lug width for Bremont! The red has not been released for sale yet since it will be standard on the Oracle! You can get the same strap in black or blue thru your AD or online Bremont boutique. I was lucky enough to get a loaner strap to play with because Neil saw how much I liked it and didn't want to see me start crying! I have tried it on several Bremonts with no fit issues yet! It is designed to fit the trip-tic case perfectly! Right now I even have it on the deployment clasp, but I think the pin buckle suits it best! Cheers Jim
    Would you wear it with your MB1 Jim? It would look good on your blue Alt1-P I bet.

  6. #6
    Senior Member CaptLeslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    611
    It looks great on the MB1, but it covers up half of the colored barrel which for me is the coolest feature of the watch! The alt1-p blue with red strap is a " Hey everybody look at this cool watch " combo! You will draw a lot of attention with that setup! PS I would wear it, they didn't nickname me "HOLLYWOOD" for nothing! But for the average watch guy it is a little flashy! I will have to take some pics of that combo one of these days. I love this red strap! It is comfy and is most understated on a white face watch! Cheers Jm
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bc321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    It looks great on the MB1, but it covers up half of the colored barrel which for me is the coolest feature of the watch! The alt1-p blue with red strap is a " Hey everybody look at this cool watch " combo! You will draw a lot of attention with that setup! PS I would wear it, they didn't nickname me "HOLLYWOOD" for nothing! But for the average watch guy it is a little flashy! I will have to take some pics of that combo one of these days. I love this red strap! It is comfy and is most understated on a white face watch! Cheers Jm
    SO jealous..... I have been asking for one of these to go with my Terra Nova.... I keep getting the "Its not available yet" response...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

    The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

  8. #8
    Senior Member CaptLeslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    611
    It still is not available for sale! It's a loaner from Neil Head the Bremont West Coast dealer rep! He felt sorry for me and is letting me run it thru my collection! I hope he forgets I have it! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

  9. #9
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    SO jealous..... I have been asking for one of these to go with my Terra Nova.... I keep getting the "Its not available yet" response...
    I've been told it'll be released *very* soon. I'll let you know if I hear an exact date.

    J.

  10. #10
    oh thats a stunning combo!! love the pop of red

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites