Poll: What is the best Bremont Strap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont Straps

Bremont Straps

Ok so having had the P for nearly a week Ive moved over to the leather strap from the Kevlar, now I dont know if it is just that the Kevlar strap is so amazing but I felt the leather just doesnt quite live up to the rest of the package.

So I was wondering what people thoughts were on the range of straps and which is the best?
    Last edited by jon; 08-07-2011 at 08:50 AM.

I use my canvas strap when I wear mine for work, so I dont have to worry about getting the strap wet, and change to the leather, when going out. Good idea to supply the watches with a spare canvas strap.

Here here....man of true genius...do that myself

I haven't even worn my leather strap on my MB. Just canvas. I'd love another option in the strap world other than what's listed above but apparently nobody's thought about a new strap material. My second choice would be bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped Wind View Post
    I haven't even worn my leather strap on my MB. Just canvas. I'd love another option in the strap world other than what's listed above but apparently nobody's thought about a new strap material. My second choice would be bracelet.
    ermmm missing rubber? The Rubber strap from the Supermarines will fit the MB's and U2's for sure.

Oops forgot about the rubber how do I edit the poll?
    Saw the vintage strap yesterday looks really nice and very thick has anyone got a pic of it on a p

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    Oops forgot about the rubber how do I edit the poll?
    Saw the vintage strap yesterday looks really nice and very thick has anyone got a pic of it on a p
    Jon I've added it. Thanks for the poll it's interesting.

90% of the time I would go for leather - I think it makes the watches smarter - however you are right the kevlar is pretty awesome and the GGB military canvas ones are great also.

Just got the bracelet which is great but I need to figure out changing them myself.

Andy

I just got a new GGB/BADGERBONES canvas strap and I think it's my new favorite strap! It's the RED CAT! Cheers Jim . . . I know these are not BREMONT straps but Carl and James are part of the BREMONT family! Cheers Jim :-)
    Last edited by CaptLeslie; 08-11-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

The MB 1 looks amazing - and love the number plate!! And the non-Bremont strap looks perfect on it. I hope it didn't hurt earning the watch....