Thread: Oakleigh watches

Oakleigh watches

A good mate of mine has a lovely selection of grade A first class preowned Bremont and other premium grade chronometers. http://oakleighwatches.co.uk Giles is a tremendous guy and has done me proud on several occasions..
    It's not a watch it's a........
    Bremont ALT1 P
    ROLEX SEA DWELLER 116600
    ROLEX Submariner 116610
    Omega Seamaster professional co axial GMT

Giles has been a friend of mine since before he started Oakleigh - I'd definitely recommend him.

J.

Great to hear that Red...he's currently resourcing a Lady datejust for my wife..he's a true gent.
    It's not a watch it's a........
    Bremont ALT1 P
    ROLEX SEA DWELLER 116600
    ROLEX Submariner 116610
    Omega Seamaster professional co axial GMT

Bought my ALT/C-CR off him, as others have reflected, a true gent !

Quote Originally Posted by marcusj View Post
    Bought my ALT/C-CR off him, as others have reflected, a true gent !
    And my Rolex GMT Master 16710 Pepsi/Coke

Giles told me some short while ago when I was interested in making a trade for a 16750 that he doesn't like to play with Bremonts anymore! In part, it was through his recommendation that I moved to Bremont.

Oddly, I noticed that he has one on his stock list atm -- it must be me he doesn't like!
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

He’s had that MB1 on his website for a long time now. It was on for crazier money than it’s on for now, think it was £50k then he dropped it to £25k. He used to have a comment on his website previously along the lines of “largest reseller of pre-owned Bremonts in the UK”

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    He’s had that MB1 on his website for a long time now. It was on for crazier money than it’s on for now, think it was £50k then he dropped it to £25k. He used to have a comment on his website previously along the lines of “largest reseller of pre-owned Bremonts in the UK”
    Correct, it was more expensive that it is now for a long while.

Swiss Watch Trader and Watchfinder both had them (IIRC!) for a long while at around the same ballpark, although Wachfinder’s was officially POA.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk