Thread: Bremont Big Pilot

Bremont Big Pilot

Hi,

Just saying, that I wish Bremont would release their own take on the Big Pilot watch. Something a big larger than the usual 43mm for guys who prefer a bit more wrist presence.

I would love to see them do a 46/47mm trip-tick case, with simple face like the U2 or MB series, nice and uncluttered but would still appreciate a Date or Day/Date feature. Would be cool to see the cut-on face numerals too with the lume underneath for a change too.
    Would be happy to see a large second hand or a small circular seconds hand dial above the 6 position.

Would also love to see with and without the internal timer roto-click bezel.

Wish Bremont would try a ceramic model too as I like black watches but always find it a shame how the PVD and DLC coatings always do wear however hard and tough people claim they are. My U2 DLC is showing 'silver' now on most hard edges and around the outer edge of the top bezel, although it does look great with my worn vintage Green Parachute Bag / Brown vintage Leather strap from Stevostraps which is fraying 'white' on the edges and the leather is taking on a nice patina.
    Regards,

Rich.

My Collection so far:-
    Panerai Submersible 47mm PAM00389 Titanium
    Bremont U2 DLC on Bremont and StevoStraps Custom Straps.
    Raymond Weil Don Giovanni Cosi Grande on StevoStraps Custom Straps
    Seiko Prospex Marine Master 600m Springdrive (SBDB001) (Full Titanium).
    CWC Mechanical Pilots Chronograph
    CWC SBS Dive Watch (DLC)

A good idea, Rich - I'd like to see what they could come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by richslaney View Post
    Wish Bremont would try a ceramic model too as I like black watches but always find it a shame how the PVD and DLC coatings always do wear however hard and tough people claim they are.
    It wouldn't surprise me if we do see something soon, but I have a feeling that it'd be encompassed within the Boeing collection, as the Ti 247 GMT from Basel already has a ceramic bezel.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 07-20-2015 at 11:01 AM.