Thread: America's Cup News: Portsmouth Ticket Give-Away & Auld Mug Visit to Mayfair B...

America's Cup News: Portsmouth Ticket Give-Away & Auld Mug Visit to Mayfair B...

A few things related to the new Bremont timing partnership with the America's Cup:

Bremont have generously offered two tickets to the upcoming America's Cup World Series racing circuit in Portsmouth. The event will actually take place from July 23-26th, but the passes will be good on THURSDAY the 23rd for entry and seating in the Fan Zone.

If any forum members would be able to attend, please leave a post here saying you'd be interested! If we have multiple members, we will have a random drawing for the passes. Sound good?

Also, the famous Auld Mug will be making another stop in a Bremont Boutique, but this time in the UK at the Mayfair location on Monday and Tuesday, July 20th and 21st. America’s Cup Event Authority CEO Russell Coutts and defending champion ORACLE TEAM USA Skipper Jimmy Spithill will also be stopping by to celebrate the Bremont partnership. If you're nearby, pop in for a chat and the opportunity to see this trophy on display. Make sure to take a photo to share with us here on the forum!

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Last edited by jwalker9; 07-16-2015 at 03:32 AM.

Anyone available and interested in attending the AC race at Portsmouth?

I am definitely. I'm based in Portsmouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

UPDATE: The Auld Mug is at the Mayfair Boutique today and tomorrow! Go stop by and see if you are able!

Secondly, Boybuster will be headed to the AC event at Portsmouth on behalf of Alt1tude! Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Enjoy, Richard! The passes are in the mail.
    Last edited by jwalker9; 07-20-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Is that both tickets gone ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Is that both tickets gone ?

Yes, Andy. He's taking a chap from work who is a big fan of yacht racing. Sorry mate!

Hey no worries at least ticket not going to waste.