Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kingsman Rose Gold: half price on the Bay

Govberg have now sold the rose gold Kingsman but they have just got in a relatively well priced Codebreaker

Quote Originally Posted by vipereaper30 View Post
    The yellow barrel looks pretty awesome on the U-2 LE, plus it matches our spacesuits. If your style is casual the barrel is a nice touch and not quite as flashy as the orange.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    That is an absolutely killer combination - I love it!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusj View Post
    Govberg have now sold the rose gold Kingsman but they have just got in a relatively well priced Codebreaker
    I think the fact you're looking at Kingsman, Panerai, Codebreaker, Selfridges all at once is because you just have not made up your mind yet.

You should take your time, keep all of these watches in mind and in 6 months, see if there is still a watch that you want. That is the one you should get. Otherwise you'll just end up flipping watch after watch but that's ok if that's your thing.

That's just my ,02$ even though it means losing a sale.
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    I think the fact you're looking at Kingsman, Panerai, Codebreaker, Selfridges all at once is because you just have not made up your mind yet.

You should take your time, keep all of these watches in mind and in 6 months, see if there is still a watch that you want. That is the one you should get. Otherwise you'll just end up flipping watch after watch but that's ok if that's your thing.

That's just my ,02$ even though it means losing a sale.
    Sound advice ...... but if I was capable of rational decision making in relation to watches then it wouldn't be an obsession !

I have a lot of watches, some have stayed for ages and some I flip, I am normally looking for something a bit different at a good price so if I do move it on I would have enjoyed it for a while and at least get my money back.

This sort of fits in with the brand loyalty thread, there are so many pretty things out there, I struggle to keep the collection sub 20, I know it's too many but every time I sell a few to make it more manageable some more find their way in, I have a Perrelet Specialities Jumping Hour in black winging it's way from the US as we speak.

Flippin watches is fun too because you can enjoy a lot of watches in a short amount of time. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of budget.

If I start buying and flippin like you do, I'll end up with a costly alimony. lol
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Flippin watches is fun too because you can enjoy a lot of watches in a short amount of time. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of budget.

If I start buying and flippin like you do, I'll end up with a costly alimony. lol
    Lol, it's precisely because I have expensive alimony that I try and enjoy what I have left over.