Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member.... Spent all the money

New Member.... Spent all the money

Ok, so having been a watch 'fan' but not collector for sometime. I ventured to my local AD after a Meistersinger, whilst in there I saw and subsequently tried on a Bremont.

Not a new watch company to me, but not being an aviator (although a forces chap) I hadn't looked in the past. Then I made probably the most dangerous mistake so far this month, I walked out (having bought a Terra Nova) with a smile on my face!

I obviously made the correct call, as I have just received my second watch in a month the Kingsman. So have decided that I should really commit to 'collecting' Bremonts - I will clearly need to check with the authority on this matter. But I have mentioned there are 7 days in a week and she has 7 handbags!!

So back to my question, shall I buy a Meistersinger?

Welcome to the forum, Nick!
    Feel free to share some pictures of your new Bremonts - we'd love to see them!

J.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both great choices, Nick. They'll probably be the first of many!

J.

Great watches Nick and complete contrast to each other. Maybe an ALT1-C or MBII/III would be a good third choice if adding to your Bremont collection.
    I am not a Meistersinger fan, although it is a different idea and prices seem ok. But to me it looks like they have forgotten something!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Great watches Nick and complete contrast to each other. Maybe an ALT1-C or MBII/III would be a good third choice if adding to your Bremont collection.
    I agree - I think that would round the collection off quite nicely. As you already have GMT functions, maybe an MBII rather than MBIII would suit?

J.

For me I would add the polished C something nice and dressy unless your sticking to LEs?

The MBII is on the books but probably as a Military LE - work is underway.

Collecting LEs was the initial plan but I must admit plans often go to pot quickly when presented with a new watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicks_fun View Post
    The MBII is on the books but probably as a Military LE - work is underway.
    That sounds interesting. Keep us informed with what you come up with!

J.