Thread: Like Button?

Like Button?

Just wondering if it would be possible to get a "Like" button added to forum postings similar to what WUS and other forums have (see below)? There are many great contributions here that I would "like" to recognize and show my appreciation for!

Last edited by Vig2000; 06-06-2015 at 04:10 PM.

We used to have such a button some while ago but it 'disappeared' for reasons I cannot recall - perhaps Jeremy might be able to reinstate this popular feature??

Gavin

Hello both,

Myself and Jermey spoke about this a few weeks ago, and we are looking in to it.

Thanks for the feedback on what you want - it really does help!

J.

I'm not sure it's such a good idea as I know no one will like anything I post.......

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I'm not sure it's such a good idea as I know no one will like anything I post.......
    **like**

Thanks Vig, I love using the "like" feature as well!

It's true, we did have that feature for a good while several years ago, but it was taken away due to causing vulnerabilities to the site, leading to crashing. Jake and I were just recently revisiting the idea, and I promise to look into whether we can get the feature installed and working to satisfaction. Will keep you posted in this space.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Thanks Vig, I love using the "like" feature as well!

It's true, we did have that feature for a good while several years ago, but it was taken away due to causing vulnerabilities to the site, leading to crashing. Jake and I were just recently revisiting the idea, and I promise to look into whether we can get the feature installed and working to satisfaction. Will keep you posted in this space.
    Awesome, thanks guys!