Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Felix' Mobile wallpapers

'Felix' Mobile wallpapers

Hi everyone

I've created a Bremont themed wallpaper that's been designed to fit on mobiles... I'm guessing most of you either have a blackberry or iphone or similar. It's based on the 'Felix the cat' bomb mascot that was used by the U.S Squadron and one I've seen on the Bremont 'Broussard' plane...Just for the record, it's 'fan art' created by me....not endorsed by Bremont..

Here goes:

Blackberry format (480 x 320 pixels)

iPhone format (320 x 480 pixels)

** 23 / 2 / 2011 UPDATE - A slightly revised version which is hi-res for iPhone 4 people !! **

Would be nice to see some photos of the wallpaper on your phones....!

Most people tend to drag the images to their desktop, then email it to themselves to install.....

Piers
    Last edited by jwalker9; 12-13-2013 at 10:15 PM.

thank you ..........my new wallpaper for my iphone

Very cool Piers

Ha ha ha, really nice Piers

Thanks Piers, very apt for me as I was employed on Bomb Disposal amongst other things including servicing and fitting Martin Baker Ejection seats (got one in the back garden that I'm restoring at the moment too!) Pic looks great on the iPhone

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Intranicity View Post
    Thanks Piers, very apt for me as I was employed on Bomb Disposal amongst other things including servicing and fitting Martin Baker Ejection seats (got one in the back garden that I'm restoring at the moment too!) Pic looks great on the iPhone

Andy
    Welcome Andy! Do you own a Bremont? We'd love to see pictures of your MB Seat as well...

remember when these were done, Piers!!
    ..............looking great on the BlackBerry!!

Thanks Piers, sadly, as yet I'm not an owner, War Pensions aren't great, but hoping to get the U2 Ltd Edition before they all go, otherwise i'll get an MBII. I have a Breitling Blackbird and a Glycine Blackjack at the moment, but much prefer Bremont to anything else out there.

enclosed a pic of the seat, it's a Mk.4DSA, out of a Sea Vixen, they were unusual one off seats as they had an underwater breathing set up on them, not sure i'd fancy ejecting underwater, but the ability to breathe would be a definate bonus!!!

Andy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DSA.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	286  

Hey Andy, that is a very cool chair! Yes there are some U2 Ltd editions still for sale but you'll probably have to be quick!

ok that is just the coolest thing ever!
    Let me know if you want / need any furniture design input on what to do with that beastie