Poll: GTG dates

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alt1tude Get Together - London 8th August 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Alt1tude Get Together - London 8th August 2015

Hello everybody,

I spoke to Sarah about this at Basel - we came up with the idea of holding a London GTG especially for Alt1tude members at one of the boutiques, at some point over the summer.

I am happy to organise and liaise with Sarah, all I need is for some of you - ideally as many as possible - to turn up!

I was thinking that maybe a weekend in August would be best. Either the 1st or 3rd. Thoughts? This is obviously subject to the boutique being unused, so it can be flexible!

Thanks for looking - dates, questions etc.. all welcomed!

J.

Edited to add: the GTG will be on Saturday the 8th August, at 1400, in the Mayfair Boutique.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 06-04-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added information.

Good idea Jake! While a weekend wouldn't suit everybody it would certainly suit me better than a weekday. I have pencilled it in to my diary and will await developments.

G

Hi Jake,

I'm interested in this and those dates are good for me. Looking forward to hearing more in due course.

Rich.

Gavin/Rich - I've added a poll to the thread to enable easier tracking of who wants what. If you could just add your vote, it'd be appreciated.

J.

I've voted for either day as would be keen to come but all depends on my roster which arrives July 17th!

Either should be fine for me. I'll bring my dad too if possible. He worked at MB and got me my MB 1.25, sadly we have matching MB's )
    Last edited by dougair; 05-21-2015 at 10:45 AM.

Hi guys,
    I've no idea of my movements in August but if I'm in London I'll def come along.
    Cheers.
    N.

This sounds like a splendid idea! :-)

Great idea but sadly a trip from Central Scotland to London for a couple of hours is hard to justify to her indoors

Quote Originally Posted by GaG View Post
    Great idea but sadly a trip from Central Scotland to London for a couple of hours is hard to justify to her indoors
    Sad, but understandable!

I've just finished speaking to Katie, she asks what time we'd like. I've said an early afternoon as opposed to an evening? How does that suit everyone?

J.