Thread: Hambleden Straps NATO

Hambleden Straps NATO

I'm a very big fan of the NATO on my SOLO and U2 - question - given the large number of DLC watches in the range why
    is there currently no NATO offering in leather with PVD fitments? I have one in black from presumably a while ago - would very much like a brown or vintage with the black fittings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by thebounder; 10-01-2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

There certainly used to be a PVD Hambledon, but I'm unsure why it's not currently made. There is, though, a PVD bracelet and deployant etc.. that you can buy.

J.

Anyone have one for sale or exchange with OEM leather or rubber I'm up for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Quote Originally Posted by thebounder View Post
    I'm a very big fan of the NATO on my SOLO and U2 - question - given the large number of DLC watches in the range why
    is there currently no NATO offering in leather with PVD fitments? I have one in black from presumably a while ago - would very much like a brown or vintage with the black fittings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You're right, they really should offer these in either finish! Will pass word along that this would be a good idea. In the meantime, if anyone agrees that they'd like to see DLC hardware on Hambleden straps, include the suggestion on the customer survey you may have seen in your email!