Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ALT1-C/PW - Thoughts and Photos please!

ALT1-C/PW - Thoughts and Photos please!

Thinking seriously about buying my first Bremont and leaning towards the ALT1-C/PW.

I Would love to hear other people's thoughts on this watch, reviews and photos if they have one!

This would be my only "luxury" watch, and worn daily.

Thanks!

Daniel

Simple. Get it!!
    I haven't got one personally but I am a Bremont agent.
    Visually I think it is the best watch that Bremont have done and has the benefit of being polished and hardened - the first time they have done it.
    The white dial is a classic and makes the whole watch crisp and clear.
    It will be the perfect watch for you, Daniel.

Daniel,

Welcome! I'm not sure if you've seen this yet, but here's my write up and photos after wearing the ALT1-C/PW for a week. I loved it!!

http://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2293

I replied on your other PW thread. I do own a PW, and it's an amazing piece. It's actually my favorite Bremont. Like I've said before, I was waiting until Bremont made a more dressy piece, and the PW checks all the right boxes for me. Highly recommended.
    Last edited by Vig2000; 04-17-2015 at 04:38 PM.

I like the Alt1-C range but personally I prefer the Alt1-C/CR. In my opinion the Alt1C/PW looks like a "formal" watch rather than a daily wear watch but that is all down to personal taste. I have no doubt if you do decide to buy one you will not be disappointed with it.

I own the Alt1C-PW and would thoroughly recommend. I traded in my CR for it as I personally loved the crispness of the dial, hands and numbers. That said, I do still fancy the Alt1c black - just looks stunning - a colleague of mine has one. As others have said, it's a very personal choice so just go with your heart. I have three Bremonts in my collection and to be honest the MB11 Orange is still my absolute favourite - on a black / orange nato strap. Great watches, enjoy!
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

I also have one and think its beautiful!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/711d25q6m...6kwhEpiHa?dl=0

There is a load of photos there for you from various angles!! On a brown vintage strap in these, I now have it on a black vintage which i much prefer to the black croc. Makes it a much less formal piece in my eyes
    Last edited by chipbutty55; 04-17-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    I also have one and think its beautiful!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/711d25q6m...6kwhEpiHa?dl=0

There is a load of photos there for you from various angles!! On a brown vintage strap in these, I now have it on a black vintage which i much prefer to the black croc. Makes it a much less formal piece in my eyes
    Thanks for sharing, Steve! Some great photos there.

J.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

Chipbuddy55 thanks for sharing the pics, fantastic! I'm curious how it looks on your blac vintage over the brown.

Jwalker9 your week with the watch was one of the things that got me excited about it!!

Anybody else gave thoughts or pics?

There is no AD here in Minnesota, where is the best place to buy online? Is there anywhere that might offer a better price than others?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielVickery View Post

There is no AD here in Minnesota, where is the best place to buy online? Is there anywhere that might offer a better price than others?
    You could always deal with Bremont directly. If you need help getting in touch, drop me a PM.

J.