Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ALT1-C/PW - Thoughts and Photos please!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielVickery View Post
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

Chipbuddy55 thanks for sharing the pics, fantastic! I'm curious how it looks on your blac vintage over the brown.

Jwalker9 your week with the watch was one of the things that got me excited about it!!

Anybody else gave thoughts or pics?

There is no AD here in Minnesota, where is the best place to buy online? Is there anywhere that might offer a better price than others?
    Hi Daniel - I sent you a PM.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

Chipbuddy55 thanks for sharing the pics, fantastic! I'm curious how it looks on your blac vintage over the brown.
    Ask and you shall receive.....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0cehn0kym...Ky9-yZDQa?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    It looks great on that black vintage strap, and yes, that does make it looks less formal.

Love it on the vintage black strap! Thanks chipbutty55 for taking the time to take and share the additional pics. I'm think I am set on the ALT1- C/PW (although my better half thinks the ALT1-C/CW is the better choice).

Beyond the black vintage what straps do people like with this one? It looks like the review done on timelessluxurywatches has it on a different strap than the alligator, anyone know what that one is?

Thanks,

Daniel

Love it on the vintage black strap! Thanks chipbutty55 for taking the time to take and share the additional pics. I'm think I am set on the ALT1- C/PW (although my better half thinks the ALT1-C/CW is the better choice).

Beyond the black vintage what straps do people like with this one? It looks like the review done on timelessluxurywatches has it on a different strap than the alligator, anyone know what that one is?

Thanks,

Daniel
    Hi mate, glad to help! The strap in the review you mentioned appears to be the standard Bremont black calf leather strap with white stitching.
    This one....

http://www.bremont.com/boutique/stra...-22mm-114.html

I also have the black leather with the red stitch which looks quit nice with this, dresses it down even more and the red stitch picks out the red marker @ 12 o'clock.
    Also worth considering is the black rubber Temple Island, a nice matt black strap which gives a similar look to the black vintage but may be better for the hot summer months!!

I think I have some pictures somewhere where I have these straps sitting on the fitted strap, gives an idea of how it looks! I'll try to find them for you....

Here you go, some shots of it on the black croc, followed with a few where you can see the other straps with it

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/64pyt9z5p...xCC_1XK3a?dl=0
    Last edited by chipbutty55; 04-19-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Thank you chipbutty! The photo of the alt1-c/pw on the black leather with red stitching is amazing! The watch looks stunning and completely dresses it down. I was a little worried it would be too dressy looking on the weekend but you have removed all concerns.

Wow i want this piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for your help. I bit the bullet / took the plunge and ordered the ALT1 C/PW. Thanks to chipbutty for all the pics, especially if it on the black leather with red stitching -- I ordered this strap too for weekends / to dress it down. Will post pics when it arrives!!

Congrats...going to be a nice addition