Thread: Alt1-C/PW production numbers

Alt1-C/PW production numbers

Does anyone have an idea of how many ALT1-C/PW watches were produced in 2014 and planned in 2015?

The watch is indicated to be produced in limited numbers each year but I have no idea what that equates to.

How about the numbers for the whole ALT1-C line? I would be curious about that too!

Thanks for your help!!

Daniel

This watch is not a limited run watch; because of it being so new, there are only so many out in the stores at the moment. This is a Core-Range watch for Bremont so they will build as many as are needed. I hope that helps.

From the Bremont press release:

"The ALT1-C/PW is Bremontís first non-limited edition polished steel watch that will form part of the core collection and will only be produced in limited numbers each year."

I get that it's not a limited edition, but trying to understand what "limited numbers each year means". This is merely curiosity...

Any idea what current production numbers are for the different core collections?

I understand Bremonts 2014 total watch production was somewhere around 7,000 units?

Thanks,

Daniel

Yeah, who knows...the only way to find out for sure is to ask Bremont, but I don't know if they would be willing to divulge specific production numbers. However, it did take a while for my AD to get one for me from Bremont, so perhaps the PW is not yet widely available at all ADs despite it being a regular production model, although once I finally got mine, it was definitely worth the wait and it's no doubt a beautiful watch:

Last edited by Vig2000; 04-18-2015 at 03:27 AM.

Daniel, I have asked for some numbers for you. Will let you know when I hear back.

Just an FYI, limited numbers each year isn't anything new, a few brands do it - and Bremont will also be doing it with the Jaguar watches. Their expecting to make a few hundred in the first year.

J.

RedsBluesGreens: thanks for helping out, looking forward to learning more with your help!

VIg2000: Stunning! Thanks for the great pic.