Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boeing Model 247 Ti GMT

The minute and hour hands need to be improved. I find it takes a bit of time to read the time. The thick part of the second hand also gets confused with the hour hand. I find this to be a bit frustrating in lighting conditions less than perfect.
    Otherwise a very acutate watch.

Wildrover
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeav View Post
    The minute and hour hands need to be improved. I find it takes a bit of time to read the time. The thick part of the second hand also gets confused with the hour hand. I find this to be a bit frustrating in lighting conditions less than perfect.
    Otherwise a very acutate watch.
    Interesting you should say that, as I agree totally.

I was going to ask Bremont if the second hand could be made less conspicuous.

Bremont will be attending TailHook next week. I am hoping that a solution can be found. At the very least they could change the hands during a servicing.
    Cheers,
    The Beav

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeav View Post
    Bremont will be attending TailHook next week. I am hoping that a solution can be found. At the very least they could change the hands during a servicing.
    Cheers,
    The Beav
    Doing that enters a somewhat grey area that Bremont are keen to avoid - modification. I know a few members here have asked for similar things to occur and the answer has always been no, unfortunately. They are keen to avoid diluting the product in to one-off watches or small 'special edition' batches, and understandably so.

I will certainly bring this topic to their attention though, and maybe in any future 'editions' of the watch, the issue could be rectified? However, I can assure you that this kind of real world feedback is invaluable for Bremont - no amount of R&D can replace real world use by the target market!

J.