Thread: Jaguar MKI

Jaguar MKI

As many of you already know, Bremont announced the Jaguar MKI and MKII last month, ahead of BaselWorld. These two models have proven to be quite popular already! Check out the previous thread created at the time of the announcement.

Last edited by jwalker9; 03-17-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Here's a wristshot from today. Probably one of the first!
    The watch wears well on the wrist, and is remarkable comfortable. Lovely styling to boot.

It suits you sir!! I think a Leander would do likewise though!

Looks fantastic...

For me the MK1 is the class of the field of all the new models! I think Bremont was very wise in limiting the all new models and just made enhancements of their core line! The choices available from Bremont now offer something for just about all tool watch enthusiasts! With the Boeing 247 winning the watch completion Bremont is going to be considered by a lot more watch buyers, and quality control and service should be their number one goal to earn the vote that was given them! For those that have been Bremont fans and owners we are going to be recognized wearing a premium watch brand a lot more often! So let's all get use to being recognized for our choice in watches! Cheers Jim.
    Last edited by CaptLeslie; 03-19-2015 at 01:21 AM.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    For me the MK1 is the class of the field of all the new models! I think Bremont was very wise in limiting the all new models and just made enhancements of their core line! The choices available from Bremont now offer something for just about all tool watch enthusiasts! With the Boeing 247 winning the watch completion Bremont is going to be considered by a lot more watch buyers, and quality control and service should be their number one goal to earn the vote that was given them! For those that have been Bremont fans and owners we are going to be recognized wearing a premium watch brand a lot more often! So let's all get use to being recognized for our choice in watches! Cheers Jim.
    Great post, Jim!