Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS ALT1-P/Black bundle

FS ALT1-P/Black bundle

[IMG][/IMG]

After a lot of heart-searching I am selling my ALT1/P to help fund a) must-have ALT-1C/PW & b) son's wedding next year.

The watch is personalised on the back currently as shown (which of course makes it VERY rare ) but the watch will have a new replacement back # 132 as shown on the warranty card and COSC certificate.

The watch is dated 4th July 2009, as is the warranty card. It has the increasingly rare Swiss Made dial!

There are a handfull of tiny dints on the edge of the front bezel which really can only be seen with a magnifying glass and some light scratching on the chrono pushers (which you hopefully can see in the photos) but which should polish out. The Sapphire glass is unmarked (the apparent "scratches" between 8 & 10 on the front photo of the watch are the reflected gold letters on the book!)

It has the smooth-turn inner bezel.

The watch is a fantastic timekeeper - as it should be - and will have been serviced so will have full 2 year Bremont Service Warranty.

As you can see it is on the fantastic red stitched Bremont strap on a recently replaced folding clasp, and I am including an unworn Kevlar strap with pin buckle and an unworn nylon Nato strap because I am good like that!

The leather case is pristine and is in the original unwaxed finish, and is of course complete with the Bremont strap tool.

I am throwing in a Bremont cap and luggage label, together with the beautifully bound Bremont "Victory" notebook which was a gift from the launch of the Victory L/E onboard HMS Victory in 2012. The notebook is unused.

I would rather sell this to a member of the Forum than putting it on Ebay as it would be nice to know it was going to a good home.

2750 ono. (including more if you think it's worth it......) including delivery by insured Royal Mail Special Delivery in UK or International Signed For for overseas.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

David

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Oracle; 03-14-2015 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Update warranty and case back info

Good luck with the sale David, it's a wonderful package you have put together, I do love the black strap with red stitching. Look forward to seeing photos of your new watch when it arrives and every happiness to your son and his future wife - no doubt the new watch will feature as part of your wedding accoutrements??

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Good luck with the sale David, it's a wonderful package you have put together, I do love the black strap with red stitching. Look forward to seeing photos of your new watch when it arrives and every happiness to your son and his future wife - no doubt the new watch will feature as part of your wedding accoutrements??

Gavin
    Thanks for that Gavin.

Hopefully so on the watch front.

Thanks too for your feedback on the package - I hope it seems good value.

I'll give this a bump or two before trying Ebay…..

It's a lovely package! If anyone is looking for an ALT1-P, you can't go wrong buying from David! Good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    It's a lovely package! If anyone is looking for an ALT1-P, you can't go wrong buying from David! Good luck with the sale!
    Thanks Jeremy. Kind words.

Update...
    The watch will be serviced at Bremont and will have case back replaced to have serial number instead of personal back currently fitted.
    This will then have full 2 year service warranty and all for the same price of 2750!

Does your Alt1-P inner bezel have the Rotoclick system or is it the non clicking version?
    Regards,

Rich.

My Collection so far:-
    Panerai Submersible 47mm PAM00389 Titanium
    Bremont U2 DLC on Bremont and StevoStraps Custom Straps.
    Raymond Weil Don Giovanni Cosi Grande on StevoStraps Custom Straps
    Seiko Prospex Marine Master 600m Springdrive (SBDB001) (Full Titanium).
    CWC Mechanical Pilots Chronograph
    CWC SBS Dive Watch (DLC)

I was wondering the same thing the other day, so I had a look at the crown, and it appears to be non-rotoclick. Being that it is dated in 2009 would also mean it's the smooth turning inner bezel.

Quote Originally Posted by richslaney View Post
    Does your Alt1-P inner bezel have the Rotoclick system or is it the non clicking version?
    Hi Rich

As Jeremy so correctly says it has the smooth-turning inner bezel. He doesn't miss atrick (unlike me who forgot to mention it in the description! )