Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont Boeing Model 247 in IW Magazine Watch Madness

Still maintaining a healthy lead but every vote counts!!

Its down to 55%, with the last few hours to go.

That's what happened last year, after a strong start support melted away like snow in spring! When does the vote end?

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    That's what happened last year, after a strong start support melted away like snow in spring! When does the vote end?

Gavin
    I've pushed it back to 56/44%.

Also, Gavin, just had an An-12 rumble overhead - haven't heard one of those since I was 'down South!'

He vote ends at midnight EST, which should be 0400 GMT. And yes, last year, 2 hours before closing bell, we got bum rushed! We need to stay ahead by as much as possible to prevent that from happening again!

Also, be thinking (and voting) about who you want to go against in the finals tomorrow, assuming we can hold the lead!

Things will be tight tonight clearly. I'm thinking of putting up a request for help on the Boeing FB page, they have lots of enthusiasts who might well be prepared to vote for the 247? As for tactical voting I would have thought we could best see off the AP, Kobold have done really well to get this far, they must have solid support somewhere? Thoughts anyone?

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Things will be tight tonight clearly. I'm thinking of putting up a request for help on the Boeing FB page, they have lots of enthusiasts who might well be prepared to vote for the 247? As for tactical voting I would have thought we could best see off the AP, Kobold have done really well to get this far, they must have solid support somewhere? Thoughts anyone?

Gavin
    Brilliant idea Gavin! I doff my less battered hat to you!

I have voted about 8 times today and I bet Jeremy's got the States lined up through our night, but if you can get Boeing Facebook tied in I bet Bremont will win.

I'm on the case David!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

I have voted about 8 times today and I bet Jeremy's got the States lined up through our night, but if you can get Boeing Facebook tied in I bet Bremont will win.
    I'll help there too, as I'm travelling out to Swtizerland later - the 'night shift', as it were.

I've heard through the grape vine that if we get to the Finals, Boeing is going to throw support our way to all their followers!

Lead is holding so far! Rest assured, I'll be doing what I can tonight!