Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont Boeing Model 247 in IW Magazine Watch Madness

All my devices voted! I moved the 247 from 38 to 40 % ! Let's rally the fans for my Boeings big brother! cheers Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

50-50 but you can keep voting on tablets by clicking off and then back on an hour or two later. I have been able to vote four times from my Ipad and been to Wales for the day!

Vote early and vote often is the name of the game - well it is in Northern Ireland! Now 51% to 49% in our favour - we need a big push to secure victory!! I have harnessed the power of the internet and have asked my FB friends to vote as well.

Gavin
    Last edited by Sunray02; 03-15-2015 at 08:36 PM.

55-45! Good guys lead! Keep voting!!

Good news Jeremy, I see that this has been mentioned on the Bremont Military FB page but not the Bremont Watches page, not everyone might subscribe to the Military feed so I suggest we ask Bremont to look at this if we get through to the next round. In reality we should be walking this one, the 247 pays homage to the first commercial airliner made by Boeing, the worlds largest aircraft manufacturer. Thousands fly Boeings thousands make Boeings so it should be possible to galvanise support using the internet?

Gavin

Will do, Gavin! We are an hour away from moving on to the final 4, where we would face Carl F. Bucherer, who knocked us out last year when the Codebreaker was in the running!

Let's just say, we haven't forgotten!! Vote like crazy if we make it through!

Voted again! As Jim said, the absolute voting numbers seem quite low, so we can really make a difference... 69% currently!

Into the last four and a good early lead, but it's going to take us all day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Into the last four and a good early lead, but it's going to take us all day.....
    Yep! A good 30-odd percentage difference already. Let's capitalise!

I use the Firefox browser and if it is set not to accept cookies and browse anonymously once you have voted, if you restart the browser you can vote again…….. apparently. I had to try it 30 times just to make sure I wasn’t seeing things.