Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont Boeing Model 247 in IW Magazine Watch Madness

Exclamation Bremont Boeing Model 247 in IW Magazine Watch Madness

Alright guys, starting today you can vote for the Bremont Model 247 in the annual IW Magazine Watch Madness competition! This is a fun little competition to go and vote for daily, so stop by and choose your favorite watches for an ultimate winner to be crowned at the end of the month.

VOTE NOW!!

Voted!
    We need to rally the troops though because it is way behind that horrible ugly Nomos

My votes are in! Let's go guys! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Well, I can tell you this is one gorgeous watch, pictures just do not capture the look and feel, however I am after a grail watch and may be selling my black 247 if someone is interested. This came from Rob at Toppers in the US and he believes it was the first in the US ( December 2014 ), just PM me if you are interested. It is in mint condition and comes with both the full kit as well as a Greg Stevens Design band.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-02-10 18.34.54.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	2969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	2968

Voted but still behind!

Voted...but i wonder why they chose the Boeing? I would have expected a limited edition or the kingsman. Wright flyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - TexZan -

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post
    Voted...but i wonder why they chose the Boeing? I would have expected a limited edition or the kingsman. Wright flyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would have chosen the ALT1-C/PW or the white Model 1. I think the WF carried the "in-house movement" baggage with it.

My vote is in for the 247!
    Finally got to try one one.
    Beautiful piece. Could not believe how thick it was, felt huge on but not due to the large diameter, just due to it being so tall!
    Still love it, but it's still a coin flip decision between it and the Model 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I would have chosen the ALT1-C/PW or the white Model 1. I think the WF carried the "in-house movement" baggage with it.
    I think you're right in terms of the WF. The ALT1-C/PW would probably do well, but maybe they went with the Boeing because it's a completely new model.

Btw, Bremont got enough late night support to push through to the second round! Looks like the 247 will be up against either Alpine or Ball.

I mentioned in my review that the 247 was the largest Bremont that I've worn to date. Despite that, it is a really cool watch!