Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Week With the Bremont Boeing Model 1 & Model 247

Thanks for the kind words, Alistair!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, Alistair!
    Great review, Jeremy, very lovely photos. And always good to see it on the wrist!

Many thanks, Donquixote! Welcome to the forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    Great review! But now you have made my choice more difficult! Everyday my preference changes! The only one of the Boeing watches I have eliminated is the white Model 1. For me it would take away wrist time from my beloved Solo! Now back to the AD for my hardest watch decision ever! Cheers Jim
    Well here was my reply to Jeremy's review of the Boeing watches a week ago! Since then I went to my local AD and tried all 4 combinations in person and the watch I said I would not buy was the one I walked out with! This goes to show you never say never when it comes to watches! Once I put on the White Model 1 there was no going back! It just did not want to come off my wrist! The White 247 was my first instinct but just sat to high on my wrist for my liking! The simple Model 1 was just perfect for my liking! The watch in person far exceeds any picture I have seen, so when choosing a watch don't judge until you tried it on and this will help prevent buyers remorse! So here she is my retirement gift to myself, just 334 days 15 hours 1 min 30 sec left until I hang up my Leather Jacket! Cheers Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander