Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Week With the Bremont Boeing Model 1 & Model 247

The PW is certainly a stunner! One of our new members sent me a photo of his new PW yesterday and it brought back fond memories of wearing that piece for review! 2014 was a good year for new Bremont releases!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    2014 was a good year for new Bremont releases!
    Wonder what 2015 will bring.....

I wish I knew!

Probably something we're going to drool over

Quote Originally Posted by Igy22 View Post
    Probably something we're going to drool over
    No doubt

Great review, I have just taken delivery of the White 247 and love it. Doesn't feel to big on my wrist, a bit deeper than my TAG Carrera which will take a bit of getting used to, but really comfortable on the wrist. Came in a really nice black leather wallet with blue stitching that matches the strap, also come with a brown leather strap, not tried yet. Let me know if you want me to post any pics of wallet/strap etc

Congrats Gatti! Would love to see pics of the black wallet, the hex tool, and the alternate strap if you could share with us! Glad to hear it's working out well for you!

Jeremy

Congrats on the 247 - I love my black one but would love to see pics of the white.

I am looking for some good optional strap choices, since the straps are so easy to change.

Fred

lume on the 247
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lume.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	2911  

Excellent stuff Jeremy... another range that are both different enough from the core range while still retaining the DNA that Giles and Nick aimed for ... I've had lots of chats with collectors looking to buy one and I can only agree that they are yet another great piece of design and engineering from the boys.... they are so cleverly creative... I used to joke with them that they were 'accidentally lucky' but with their amazing track record to date 'that ain't luck'.... and I am glad to be involved with them.... again great job... A