Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four Years of alt1tude.bremont.com

Lightbulb Four Years of alt1tude.bremont.com

Today marks the fourth anniversary of when alt1tude.bremont.com first went live! Some names and faces have changed during that time, but the purpose of the site has not. Thanks to all of you for making Alt1tude the best destination not the internet to learn about and discuss Bremont watches! I appreciate all of you very much!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jeremy

Congratulations "ALT1TUDE" ! As Bremont fans I think we are very fortunate to have a FOURM to share and learn about the Watches that we love! It is refreshing to be able to discuss our hobby with like minded enthusiasts who share their experiences and desires for this up and coming watch Manufacturer! As I wear my MB111 I can't help but believe that we, as contributors of "ALT1TUDE" , actually influenced the creation of this watch! I am looking forward to many more years of sharing and learning from the contributors I think of as friends here on "ALT1TUDE" ! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    Congratulations "ALT1TUDE" ! As Bremont fans I think we are very fortunate to have a FOURM to share and learn about the Watches that we love! It is refreshing to be able to discuss our hobby with like minded enthusiasts who share their experiences and desires for this up and coming watch Manufacturer! As I wear my MB111 I can't help but believe that we, as contributors of "ALT1TUDE" , actually influenced the creation of this watch! I am looking forward to many more years of sharing and learning from the contributors I think of as friends here on "ALT1TUDE" ! Cheers Jim
    Hear here, Jim.

Thanks to Jeremy, Piers and Serena for their guidance of this proud dirigible over the four years. And as Jim says, there are many friends on board.

Anyway Jeremy the onus is on you.......CAKES ALL ROUND!

I think we can all agree that Jim and David speak for all of us here. Over the years we have been both informed and entertained, long may it continue! Thanks too Jeremy for your continued efforts on our behalf, you have a busy work/family balance but are always here for us when needed.

Gavin

Awesome community with great people and contributions. Thanks for all the hard work Jeremy and to Piers for getting it started.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

A great place to hang with like-minded enthusiasts!
    Thanks to all behind the scenes making this forum possible and giving us all somewhere to get together and thanks to all the members for making this place what it is
    Heres to the 5th Anniversary..... Cheers!!

Congratulations. As a recent joiner I hope you'll keep up the good work.

Well done all, here's to another year!

Steve: do you think we should have a UK meet up? I know Gavin would be up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Well done all, here's to another year!

Steve: do you think we should have a UK meet up? I know Gavin would be up for it.
    Could be worth a go!

Congrats on the 4 years anniversary, very happy to be here!
    Omega / Bremont / Sinn / Marathon / Helson / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock