Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bremont at BaselWorld 2015

I'm onboard with Mr. Leslie, I also would like to see an auto racing inspired chronometer. I'm an avid motorcycle/auto enthusiast (love the Norton, wish I had one). I'd very much like to see something sporty, perhaps with a tachy bezel, but not too complicated overall. Use of CF would be very nice, and I'll take mine with some red (I love red) accents or font, for a racy look.

And I again agree with Jim, keeping with British tradition, BR Green to be used on another variation. It would be a natural fit in the core range, given the current collaboration with Jaguar. I hope someone with Bremont is browsing this thread...and nodding their head in agreement.
    Last edited by Bullettrain; 02-19-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    That's a good idea, and could be a likely 'target.' Would you base it around something like the Solo or Wright Flyer styling, or a 'custom built' model?
    Giving a boost to the Solo range is my best guess. I donít see so many around, so an LE to raise its profile or another standard model to add to the range ? Whatever, I Canít see another Boeing coming along so fast, nor a mega pricy LE.
    Any excuse to show off my motorsport inspired ALtC.

A

point

That's a good idea, and could be a likely 'target.' Would you base it around something like the Solo or Wright Flyer styling, or a 'custom built' model?
    I think a polished Solo in the style of the ALT1-C PW would work well, blued hands and indices?

Sort of like the hands on the Ecurie Ecosse seen above?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarders View Post
    I think a polished Solo in the style of the ALT1-C PW would work well, blued hands and indices?
    I like that idea. Maybe a chronograph version of the Solo? That could be interesting, potentially.

I like that idea. Maybe a chronograph version of the Solo? That could be interesting, potentially.
    Yes, but maybe not with blue hands . Those are sold out...DLC is another way it could be
    A

point

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Sort of like the hands on the Ecurie Ecosse seen above?
    Not really, more like black hands with a blued finish. No need for lume as it is a dress watch. I think IWC do something akin to what I'm poorly describing......

A bit like this for the hands and numbering

Quote Originally Posted by Yarders View Post
    A bit like this for the hands and numbering

That style may work quite well.

That style may work quite well.
    Canít see it happening like that, too similar to whats already on offer in the polished Alt C. A solo chrono a la Bell & Ross style?
    A

point