Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont and Kingsman: The Secret Service

Bremont and Kingsman: The Secret Service

As of today, Bremont have officially announced the three watches that were designed for the upcoming major film production, "Kingsman: The Secret Service", by Matthew Vaughn. The film is an adaptation of the acclaimed comic book series of the same name, and is set to be released in the UK on January 29, and in the USA February 13th.

Emerging actor, Taron Egerton, will play the role of "Eggsy", a talented but mischievous teenager who is recruited by Kingsman agents to assist in the takedown of the villainous "Valentine", played by Samuel L. Jackson. Eggerton and his fellow recruits will sport the 'Kingsman Special Edition DLC', a variant of the ALT1-B which has been modified for the film. Bremont have made 500 of these watches, which are now available for purchase through their Boutiques, and online tomorrow via MR PORTER for 4395.

"Merlin", played by Mark Strong, is the Kingsman agent who is directly responsible for training Eggsy and the other recruits during their initiation. He can be seen wearing the 'Kingsman Special Edition Stainless Steel', which is based off of the Bremont ALT1-World Timer. Again, 500 of these watches have been made for purchase at the price of 4295.

Finally, the senior Kingsman agents, including "Harry Hart" played by Colin Firth, can be seen wearing a new Rose Gold variant of the ALT1-WT on an alligator strap throughout the film. As you may have heard, Nick English makes a cameo in the film as one of the Kingsmen, and wears this particular watch, the 'Kingsman Special Edition Rose Gold'. Only 100 of these watches will be available for purchase at a price of 14,250 through the Bremont Boutiques and MR PORTER.

If you are located in London, MR PORTER have opened a Pop-up store at Huntsman Saville Row, which has the watches and other fashions from the film available on display. Otherwise, you can visit your local Bremont Boutique to see the watches in the flesh.

For anyone interested, Nick English will be participating in a Google+ hangout for The Kingsman and MR PORTER this Wednesday, Jan 14. Be sure to drop in on the chat and shoot him a few questions from the Alt1tude community!

Who all is planning to go see the film? It is certainly on my list of 'must see' list once it is available in the States!
    Last edited by jwalker9; 01-12-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Who all is planning to go see the film? It is certainly on my list of 'must see' list once it is available in the States!
    I was supposed to be going to the private screening this evening, but had to cancel at the final minute..

I'm quite looking forward to the film, although expect it will either be really good or really bad!

The watches on the other hand I find a bit meh. Just seem to be slightly less inspired versions of the world timer and B2. Anyway great it's all good stuff for the brand

Agree with you there Steve, the watches do not do much for me either! Now Eggsy's M4 looks cool but not as cool as the Citroen DS21 decapotable which I drooled over at the London Classic Car Show last weekend. Any Kingsman agent worth his or her salt would want one of these beauties!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Now Eggsy's M4 looks cool
    Except, it's an airsoft AEG
    I'd be more scared of the pug!

Looks impressive though endo - in future I will stick to classic cars and planes!

Gavin

I don't know...that gold WT is pretty striking.
    - TexZan -

My wife and I were very fortunate to see the preview last night in Sydney thanks to an invitation from the Australian Bremont rep (I own an MBlll). I can honestly say this movie had the both of us enthralled for the entire length. I wasn't sure what to expect but it is a cracking movie so if you do get the chance to see it, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post
    I don't know...that gold WT is pretty striking.
    That's a valid point, had I not already got a gold watch I would have taken more notice.

Gavin

Saw the movie last night thanks to Nick and Giles. It's Kick Ass meets Bond (ish).

I won't spoil it for people, but it's pretty close to the source material.

web: the #watchnerd (www.thewatchnerd.co.uk)
    Twitter / IG: @thewatchnerd.co.uk