Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Post & 2nd Bremont

Picked up my Wrightfyler today, went for the SS version. She's going to get plenty of wrist time over the holidays, challenging the P51 as the new No1 favourite piece.
    Bremont Wrightflyer
    Bremont P51
    Bremont U2 Blue
    Vintage Brietling Navitimer
    Vintage Rolex Sub red
    IWC portugese
    Orolog

Quote Originally Posted by AK U2 Blue View Post
    Picked up my Wrightfyler today, went for the SS version. She's going to get plenty of wrist time over the holidays, challenging the P51 as the new No1 favourite piece.
    Excellent! I'm glad to see some you guys from the forum collecting some Wright Flyers! What about the WF makes you like it so much? I think it will be a great collector to keep in the family! Congrats!!

Congrats on that WF!
    Omega / Bremont / Sinn / Marathon / Helson / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

The Rose gold looks amazing. Congrats! Would love to see a wrist pic if you decide to put it on.
    WatchJudge.com | an online community where you can post and vote on your favorite watches (categorized by price)

Thanks for the welcome & kind comments.

In answer to one of the questions - Yes this came from an AD local to me in the NW, one that I've been buying from for quite a few years.

It seems like a nice place to spend some time, so I'll stick around if it's ok with you guys!

Dan