Thread: Availability of Bremont Boeing Model 247 in Ti-64 Titanium

Availability of Bremont Boeing Model 247 in Ti-64 Titanium

Hi! Love this forum! This is my first post and I'd like to ask about the Bremont Boeing Model 247 in Ti-64 Titanium. I've had a look at the steel version and it's absolutely fantastic. But I have been looking for a titanium watch to add to my collection for a while now but could not find much information about the Ti-64 version. Has Bremont officially launched it? And will the price be the same with the steel version?

Ethan, glad to have you here at Altitude! From what I understand, the Boeing models are in steel due to ship over the next few weeks so that they are available for Christmas. I believe it will be a few more months before the titanium versions are produced. I'll check to see if I can pinpoint an estimated date, but I haven't heard anything yet! My guess is that the Titanium will be priced slightly higher than the steel.

Which color are you liking more?

Thanks for the information and warm welcome jwalker9! I'm pretty excited about checking the Boeing models out in the metal. I've been looking for a lightweight but durable daily wear watch with a chronograph. The Boeing 247 in titanium looks like the perfect match! I'm leaning more towards the model with the white dial. And will probably get the titanium bracelet from the Terra Nova to put on the Boeing too.

I was just looking at the grey dial GMT chrono yesterday. The grey dial is glorious looking with the black subdials and that yellow GMT hand. Going onto my wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk