Thread: Greetings From The Netherlands

Greetings From The Netherlands

Hi guys,

Just joined here. I was already active in the Bremont section in WUS but now im here too!
    I didn't even know there was a from dedicated to Bremont.
    Anyway I currently own a Bremont ALT1-B and wear it everyday.

Recently I had issues with my alt1-b. the Top section of the watch ( which is the bezel and the part where the lugs are ) were loose from the main barrel.
    So I contacted Antonia and she took good care of me. The watch was repaired tested in about 2 weeks.

But I still think a watch of this degree shouldn't have major issues like this. I only had the watch for 5 months and took great care while wearing it.
    I really do appreciate Bremonts customer service , they've been nothing but top notch ,But it does leave me wondering about Bremont's quality.

Maybe an odd way to start at this forum. but im just trying to be sincere about my feelings toward Bremont.
    again I've been nothing but fond of this watch and brand. But Thusfar my experience with this watch has been plagued with issues.

It's a pity you have had some issues, but as you must know from other forums, it's not just Bremonts that go wrong! On a plus note, I've rarely heard anything negative about Bremont customer service unlike a lot of other major brands I could mention....

Oh, and welcome!

Totally agree with Yarders - sorry to hear about your issues, but the saving grace is how quick Bremont CS are in solving these sorts of issues, and the personal touch with which they're done.

Welcome to the forum anyway, and hope you don't have anymore issues with your ALT1-B!

As above. Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the watch and being here.

Thanks all.