Thread: Limited Edition Military Bremont - Empire Test Pilot School

Limited Edition Military Bremont - Empire Test Pilot School

All,

I was lucky enough to be able to buy a limited edition Bremont Alt1Z last year while serving as a tutor at the Empire Test Pilots School (ETPS). This is, I believe, a standard Alt style watch with a subtle ETPS crest on the face and my callsign engraved on the rear. I know they haven't made very many of these and is probably quite unusual.

Due to a change in personal circumstances I intend to sell my watch. It is in as new condition and has never been worn, still in the original packing and with metal, leather and kevlar strap. I am not a watch dealer and am new to selling this sort of item, I didn't want to just plaster it over ebay. I was wondering if there would be any appetite for this type of watch? If this is not the appropriate forum then any advice would be appreciated.

If there is any interest then I'll try to get some pictures online, I will apologise in advance if they are not of the qualitiy of some I have seen on here!

Obviously this comes with all its paperwork and I can provide provenance of my time on ETPS should this be required.

Many thanks

Can you PM a photo?

Or better yet post one and suggest a price? Thanks!
    - Tony

https://luxurywatchsite.wordpress.com/

Wildrover
    Sounds very intriguing. Would love to see pictures of the watch and a suggested price.

Some requests for snaps, hopefully the above will work. Struggling with putting a link on the forum, I can send direct to an email. All the best

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet View Post
    Some requests for snaps, hopefully the above will work. Struggling with putting a link on the forum, I can send direct to an email. All the best
    Best way is to upload pics to photobucket and then insert the link to picture in your post. Anxious to see it!

What is your call sign? I couldn't tell from pics. PM me your asking price

Last edited by Gauntlet; 10-02-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Hi All,

Now listed on Chrono 24, the 4k was a little steep so will be adjusting to 3500, link here:

https://www.chrono24.com/en/bremont/...-id3171901.htm