Thread: New Bremont Cufflinks Options

Arrow New Bremont Cufflinks Options

Just saw that the Bremont Boutique is now stocking new cufflink options! Aside from standard ALT1 barrel and the orange MBII barrel, blue and bronze are now available!

So now is the time to drop hints to your families for a good stocking stuffer!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Just saw that the Bremont Boutique is now stocking new cufflink options! Aside from standard ALT1 barrel and the orange MBII barrel, blue and bronze are now available!

So now is the time to drop hints to your families for a good stocking stuffer!
    I've been looking for blues ones, to match my MB for ages. Do you think they'll take a swap for my unworn Orange ones?

Well today's your lucky day, then! If they can't trade your links, you could always sell them on the forum?
    Last edited by jwalker9; 12-10-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Looks great in blue. I'm happy with the black ones I have, as suits all my Bremonts

A large Airbase, Somewhere near Oxford.....
    Knurled Anthracite would be appreciated, speaking as one of very many U2 S/S owners... I was fortunate to have been given a set of ALT-1 cufflinks, following the purchase of my first Bremont.

They don't completely match, but close enough. A discount voucher with each watch for a 'colour-matched' set of cufflinks maybe...?

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Well today's your lucky day, then! If they can't trade your links, you could always sell them on the forum?
    I may just do that, Jeremy. Standby!