Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EP120 for sale

Interestingly, a friend of mine was approached by Bremont a couple of months back to ask if he'd sell his back to them. Sadly, he did. Without telling me first!! We're no longer friends.

I'm only interested in ltd edition so I also considering the others but yeah the EP120 is the pick of the bunch for me.

I have matching serial numbers EP 120 and P-51 which I am considering selling, as I never wear them and they should go to someone who will appreciate them. I do not want to split them. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Regards

Jon'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonneville View Post
    I have matching serial numbers EP 120 and P-51 which I am considering selling, as I never wear them and they should go to someone who will appreciate them. I do not want to split them. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Regards

Jon'.
    Great offer, Jon. I hope you are successful with this - you have the two best L/E's that the boys have done in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Great offer, Jon. I hope you are successful with this - you have the two best L/E's that the boys have done in my opinion.
    Thanks, they are beauties! I'm keeping my special MB1.5 and ATG S2 though, as those are even rarer and have sentimental value.

Regards

Jon'.