Thread: BlackBadger Fans

BlackBadger Fans

After 22 years of marriage I decided to update my wedding band! My old band has been on my hand virtually 24 hours a day since I married my bride! As a friend of James Thompson aka BlackBadger, I asked him if he could help me out with a updated band! So here it is a band of Titanium with a carbon fiber insert from the USAF Stealth Fighter! James's craftsmanship and use of unusual materials is second to none! If you are in the market for an unusual/exclusive gift check out BlackBadger Advanced Composites! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Here is a closeup of the carbon fiber insert! Cheers Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Totally agree Jim - James has become a good friend, having had several items made by him (and one in the pipeline) - none, however, have been his signature rings!

Here's another vote for James.

J.

PS - here's his personal Schofield Blacklamp. I took it off his wrist at Basel, to get this shot!

Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 09-29-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Very cool Captain. BlackBadger make some great stuff.

That Schofield is nice - it's actually a Blacklamp. Similar to the Signalman but with a case made from Schofield's custom carbon fiber (called Morta) and the MoonGlow insert from BlackBadger. Would love to trade up my Signalman for a Blacklamp but 10K is a bit too much of a stretch for me!
    MBII-GN / Rolex GMT Master / Rolex Explorer / Schofield Signalman / Omega Seamaster / Breitling Intruder / Orange Monster

Quote Originally Posted by geezerbutler View Post
    Very cool Captain. BlackBadger make some great stuff.

That Schofield is nice - it's actually a Blacklamp. Similar to the Signalman but with a case made from Schofield's custom carbon fiber (called Morta) and the MoonGlow insert from BlackBadger. Would love to trade up my Signalman for a Blacklamp but 10K is a bit too much of a stretch for me!
    Yeah, I know. Must have been in a rush when I wrote it!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Yeah, I know. Must have been in a rush when I wrote it!

J.
    Happens to me all the time - always looking for the Edit Post button!
    MBII-GN / Rolex GMT Master / Rolex Explorer / Schofield Signalman / Omega Seamaster / Breitling Intruder / Orange Monster